MESURE UP: It would take 453 of me, stack foot to head, to reach the top of the Burj Khalifa standing at 2,716.5 feet and shown lit up at night. (dont look too closely, Ive been skipping leg day)
Travel log: Dubai
April 12, 2024

Simplot Donates FFA Buckle

BUCKLE UP: Representatives from Simplot present FFA officers with belt buckles. The silver and turquoise buckles show recognition for the hard work and responsibility of the FFA officers.

For years Simplot has generously donated time and money to the Star Valley community. However, this year they truly went above and beyond to help out theFFA officers keep their pants up.

Simplot is a local family owned company. Focusing on global food and agricultural, Simplot owns the local Smoky Canyon mine where many locals work. “Simplot has treated my family amazing, especially when my grandfather had got in his accident,” junior Payzli Neild.

This year, along with their usual donations, Simplot donated belt buckles to the Star Valley FFA officers. The sterling silver and turquoise belt buckles now adorn the belts of Kaylee Leseberg (President), Bridger Wolfley (Vice President), Sam Bramwell (Secretary), Payzli Nield (Treasurer), Tori Wellard (Reporter), Lauren Parsons (Sentinel), and Lizzy Petersons (Parliamentarian.)

For many years farmers have used the fertilizer products made from the material procured at Smokey Canyon mine, and hundreds of workers have provided for their families with the money they made at the mine. SVHS FFA thanks Simplot for their consideration and generosity.