Eagerly Anticipated Entertainment Coming This Summer

Dune 2. March 1st 2024

Dune Part Two continues the epic story of Paul Atreides as he leads his Fremen on the dangerous desert planet Arrakis. Facing political challenges, intrigues and the struggle for control of the most valuable resource in the universe, the spice, Paul embarks on a journey of self-discovery and leadership that will change the course of galactic history. “Now that this is on Max, I plan to watch it at least 10 times this summer,” said Dune fanatic Mr. Fullmer.

The Lord of The Rings: The Rings of Power. August 26th 2024

Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power is a television series that explores the creation of the Rings of Power and the events of the Second Age of Middle-earth, before the film trilogy. With a plot full of action and mythology, the series promises to immerse viewers in an exciting journey through the history of Middle-earth. “Since I was little I have always liked the Lord of the Rings movies. I watched them over and over again; it didn’t matter if they were 3 hours long, I was never bored. And now they’re coming out with the second season of this TV show, and I’m super excited to see it!” Miguel Gallego said.

Inside out 2. June 14th 2024

The sequel will continue with Riley’s life as he grows and faces new emotional challenges. With the introduction of additional emotions, the film will explore topics such as adolescence, identity, interpersonal relationships and stress management. –“I would like to see this movie because that way I can identify with the main character since I am also a teenager and  have those same emotions,” Itzel Valencia said.

Bridgerton season 3. part 1: 16th may, part 2. june 13th 2024

The characters Penelope Featherington and Colin Bridgerton will be featured in this very beautiful and exciting love story of ‘friends to lovers’. –“Bridgerton is definitely my favorite series. I’ve seen it millions of times, and I’ve been waiting two years for it to come out, and it’s finally out. I can’t wait for part 2 to come out,” María García-Tapial said.