Celebrity Crushes Revealed

BIEBER FEVER: Teen girls go crazy as they finally see their celebrity crush up close and personal.

McKenna, Staff writer

Whether they want to admit it or not, everyone at some time or another has crushed on a celebrity. For some it may be a famous vlogger, for others it may be an athlete, actor, or actress. For many, their infatuation is just a phase that will end the same time the season ends or they finish binging a TV show.

Either way, the following students weren’t afraid to share their one true love with everybody.

Sophomore Mia Hutchinson: “My celebrity crush is definitely KJ Apa because he is a flawless human being. Perfect hair. Perfect Abs. Perfect accent. Just the hottest man on earth.”

Senior Dean Shaw: “Taylor Swift because she is hot and you already know that’s fun to sing to.”

Senior Emma Dubisz: “Tom Holland because he is just so beautiful and soo British.”

Freshmen Elle Dyer: “Noah Centineo because he lives up to my expectations for my future husband.”

Senior James Erickson: “Madison Bear because she is freaking gorgeous.”

Senior Kolbe Brown: “Chris Pratt because he’s a great guy.”

Sophomore Whitnee Hale: “I love Shawn Mendes. He has THE cutest smile, THE hottest face, and he is THE best singer. I would marry him on the spot. Camila Cabello better watch out.”