New SBO’s Take Office

OUTGOING%3A+SBO+President+Jackson+Day+officiates+at+assembly+to+choose+his+replacement.+
Back to Article
Back to Article

New SBO’s Take Office

OUTGOING: SBO President Jackson Day officiates at assembly to choose his replacement.

Oliva Muir, staff writer

Student Council members represent the entire student body and are voted in by their classmates after a week long of campaigning. The students running in the election divide up into two teams: Red and Gold. In the most recent election, the Gold team just about dominated the entire election with three of its four candidates winning the popular vote.

Everyone knows that SBO candidates generally possess certain qualities that contribute to their participation in the election process. These qualities include confidence, communication skills,  time management, and a good sense of structure.

The Students have spoken and the members of the student council chosen for the year of 2019 appear in red below with a special expression of appreciation for the all the candidates for putting themselves out there and trying so impressively in these tightly contested races.

Secretary: Kaylee Hale and Danielle Erickson

2nd Vice President: Tavon Southam and Otessa Olsen

1st Vice President: Maxwell Thompson and Riley Jo Heward

President: Kamryn Johnson and Taylor Dunn