Staff Seniors Bid Farewell

SENIOR CITIZENS: Mountain Star staff seniors gather one last time in the publications lab.

After covering the news of SVHS for the last two years, it is finally my time to depart. As Chief Executive Producer I have tried to give you, the students of SVHS, the best and funniest coverage of the news of SVHS. From Pain O’ Meter, to roasting Fat Randy, to covering sports, and even writing editorials, I’ve seen and done it all. Its been real, its been fun, but it hasn’t been real fun. Have fun next year with no hour-long lunch, stricter cell phone rules, and dealing with the latest tech problems. Good luck, you will all need it. I hope the class of 2018 stays close to all of your hearts. Signing off for the last time, yours truly. -KWR (Kaden Robinson)

Newspaper was a good time. I took it for an easy A… but got a C sooo..??? I hate to write but the people in the class are what made it fun and memorable. I participated in the Pain O’Meter daily with Fat Randy, Cosmo and KWR making fun of me. They meant well, but I hate them. Ummmm… like I said I hate writing so signing out for good. -Skel (Brenna Battleson)

Newspaper was kind of fun. If you have a lot of friends in the class it can be a lot of fun. I tolerated most of them. I was mainly the quiet one that sat in the corner, watched movies on my laptop, and got my work done (which is why I have an A in the class). But it really was a fun class. Not everyone is as bad as they seem. Cosmo, Kaden, and Josh needed to be separated at times though. But they were pretty nice. It was a lot of fun and I highly recommend it to someone who wants to write about the school, what goes on in the community, and what happens with their friends. But it’s mostly fun because Fullmer is super chill about most things (as long as you get your work done). -Lexi Connelly

Im not saying goodbye because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting! I will forever remember the times we all sent it hard. Peace Out SVHS!- Justee Hebdon

For anyone out there that want to express your feels though a electronic newspaper, this is clearly the class to take. I’ve loved every minute in newspaper and everyone in it. The diversity is key to have a successful newspaper, so invite all your friends! – Hoss out (Cosmo Morgan)

PSA: When you go over your absences all you have to do is make it up in detention, and let me tell ya it’s worth it. So take classes you can still pass if you skip. Also you don’t need a 4.0 to get cheap college:) High school has been real and as Ghandi once said,”Join Mountain Star it needs some passionate writers.” -Remi Roberts.

School is something everybody hates at the beginning. Something nobody wants to go to because you have to do work. Let a senior tell all y’all feller students, school is legit. It’s a time to go hangout with the bros and get yelled at by some teachers. School is great. No worries in the world besides getting homework done and looking good. So go to school, love it, and be litty. Kambro (Kambel Jenkins)

Newspaper was not my forte, but it was definitely was a good time! -drea (Andrea Hernandez)