Senior Make “Future Plans”

Remi Roberts, copy editor/staff writer

Regardless how you feel about high school, everyone has to do something after they graduate. Not that staying in your mom’s basement playing Fort-nite and eating pizza rolls isn’t fun, but most kids choose to further themselves in some way. Some seniors share their unique perspective about what the future holds for them. Plus, that creates documented proof of senior’s “so called” plans.

Piper Thompson plans to attend the University of Wyoming to do an internship over the summer. She plans to stay at the University of Wyoming afterwards.

Ryan Milne plans to work hard this summer and will attend Utah State University in the fall. Milne plans to major in “Overruling Horse Knowledge.” So, plan for horses to rule the government by 2020 because of Ryan.

Abby Fry plans to attend the University of Wyoming.  In ten years she envisions herself selling “Famry Friendry” drugs as a pharmacist. Fry plans to get married and have a  family. Fry hopes her mom will be happy even though she won’t be a doctor, despite the fact that she will have a doctorate.

Brenna Battleson wants to wait to attend college and work until December and then attend an ILP humanitarian trip in the Dominican Republic for 4 months.

Matthew Helgesen plans to get a tan by spending two years in Argentina serving an LDS mission along with several other members of the senior class.

Shaylee Allred wants to attend ISU in Pocatello where she has family. Allred says she will eventually get married. Allred would like to live in a fancy beach house but plans on working in the hospital taking pictures of broken bones as a less glamorous back-up option.”

Chloe Bassett plans to work her booty off this summer in Jackson Hole selling fake ID’s to tourists. She will spend her honest and hard earned money at the University of Wyoming this fall.

Valedictorian Marina Sessions also plans to work in Jackson this summer probably as a peer tutor, or actually selling Thai food. Sessions will attend BYU Provo in the fall and plans to be a pharmacist.

If you are curious what the rest of the seniors are up to . . .  just ask them! Remember, in 40 years when you read a news article about world domination, it is probably not because of the class of 2018 and their unofficial motto: MEDIOCRITY FOREVER!

1 Comment

One Response to “Senior Make “Future Plans””

1. Josh Brandt on May 21st, 2018 1:33 pm

To all my friends who are graduating I said good luck and don’t do crazy things like my friend Troy Tyler

[Reply]

• Senior Make “Future Plans”

Student Life

Pseudo Week Festivities Wrap Last Full Day

• Senior Make “Future Plans”

News

Yearbook Signing Closes Out The SVHS School Year

• News

Millionaire Club Visits Four Seasons

• Senior Make “Future Plans”

News

Treble Tones Named Best in Show

• Senior Make “Future Plans”

Student Life

SBO Week . . .When?

• Senior Make “Future Plans”

Sports

Home Team Dominates Draney Memorial

• Senior Make “Future Plans”

News

Students Make Record Haul at Art Symposium 2018

• Senior Make “Future Plans”

News

Drama Mystifies SVHS With Their Murder Mystery

• Senior Make “Future Plans”

Features

Draney Completes 100 Mile Race. Again

• Senior Make “Future Plans”

Sports

Braves Soccer Scoring

Senior Make “Future Plans”