Sharolyn Griffith Living Her Best Life: A Teacher Spotlight

Macy Erickson, staff writer

You may have seen this babelicious she-tiger prowling the halls, searching for young students to educate on various worldly topics; particularly those regarding historical occurrences. Who is this picture of health and intelligence, you may ask? None other than the Sharolyn Griffith.

Mrs. Griffith’s middle and maiden name is Stauffer. The origin of the name is Swiss, and she is very proud to represent this great (and neutral)  country.

A must have-fashion item that she cannot live without is a “classic boot.” She likes knee high riding boots, ankle boots, and snakeskin boots. She adores a traditional style that will forever be classic. “These boots are made for walking, right?” – Sharolyn Griffith

Her fantastic figure attests that she absolutely must workout in some manner. She admits that she has taken up strength training this year with a personal trainer; although, she loves running as well. If she could pick anything, it would be a nice, summertime trail run. “I’m no Ty Draney, but I love a great scenic trail!”

Griffith maintain’s her youthful glow with moisturizers such Aveeno and Oil of Olay. She said,  “You don’t need designer items; it’s a waste of money.”

For breakfast she likes to enjoy delectable whole grain toast with peanut butter and honey or a wholesome green smoothie with vanilla protein powder, peanut butter, spinach, almond milk, and occasionally a banana or berry assortment. Delicious!

Her favorite pastimes consist mainly of reading or traveling. The next destinations on her personal travel list are Spain, Prague, and Japan. She would also like to go to Ecuador and visit the Galapagos.

Her favorite part about her job is that history is constantly being made and discussed, and that she could read for her entire life and never be able to have fully learned all that there is to know about historical events.

Her ideal man is taller than she is, has a great smile and personality, and is intelligent and resilient when discussing political views. Will any man ever be worthy of the affections of the history department’s precious jewel?

Whether you are particularly interested in the personal life of Ms. Griffith or not, it is safe to say that she is living her best life. Handling chaotic high school kids for hours on end is no easy task, but Ms. Griffith makes it look like child’s play and tackles this daunting task with ease and persistence. Star Valley High School is one lucky place to have Griffith as a teacher. Thank you and keep up the good work Ms. Griffith!

1 Comment

One Response to “Sharolyn Griffith Living Her Best Life: A Teacher Spotlight”

1. Paul Stauffer on February 14th, 2018 11:48 am

Great article about our daughter. However, an important note about this amazing woman was left out. She is an accomplished fly fisher-woman & can handle a drift boat, canoe, raft, etc. in almost any kind of water including Lunch Counter rapids in the Snake River Canyon.

[Reply]

• Features

Former Braves Athletes Now Teaching at SVHS

• Sharolyn Griffith Living Her Best Life: A Teacher Spotlight

News

Read-A-Thon Sets Goal of 800 Books Read

Features

5th Hour Revised

News

Tide Pod Challenge Takes Lives

News

Super Fan Location Causing Tension

Entertainment

The Last Jedi Tries, Mostly Succeeds

Features

Cast Chosen for Fiddler on the Roof

• News

Take Your Legislator to School Day

• Showcase

Thai Travels

• Features