NFL Draft Prospects Abound

Will Johnson, staff writer

It’s that time of year again when football season is coming to a close, and the top college prospects are declaring for the NFL draft in 2018.  This year’s draft prospects are incredible and feature some of the best talent  seen in years. This year displays lots of great offensive threats and many defensive superstars. Read on to see my favorites for the draft this spring.

Josh Rosen: The UCLA superstar has racked up 3756 yards, 26 touchdowns and only 10 interceptions this season and led the UCLA Bruins to an overall record of 6-7. He’s predicted to go #1 overall and get drafted by the Browns.

Baker Mayfield: The Heisman Trophy winner led the Oklahoma Sooners to an overall record of 12-2. The offensive threat racked up 4627 yards, 43 touchdowns, and with just 6 interceptions. Leading his team to the Rose Bowl, they fell short to the Georgia Bulldogs. Mayfield is Predicted to go Top 10.

Josh Allen: The #1 draft prospect going into the 2017-18 season had a bit of a disappointing season. Loosing his top 2 receivers last year to the draft, he headed a young team that struggled at times, but this NFL Prospects led his young offense to a winning season finishing with a record of 8-5 and 1,812 yards, 16 Touchdowns, and 6 interceptions. He’s projected to go Top 5.

Saquon Barkley: This Penn State super star has enjoyed an incredible year running the ball, racking up 1271 yards and 18 touchdowns on only 217 attempts. Saquon is believed to be the best running back entering the draft and is projectedto go top 10 in the 2018 NFL Draft