Mr. Balls Moves Up In Life

Or at least over

Dakota Hoyt, Staff Writer

As you may know, some changes are coming to the vocational ed department. The retirement of Mr. Randy Hokanson means that a new teacher and some current ones must step up or taking on different roles to fills shoes. Mr. Balls, one of those teachers, explains what he will be doing next school year.

Mr. Balls- ” Next year I am teaching drafting, a  new robotics class, and the same engineering classes. I am pretty pumped about robotics as a class and preparing for competions. And Mr. Mattson is going to be in charge of all the wood classes. And there is a new automotive teacher, but we have to keep the name a secret. And I will be able to do civil and architectural engineering— not this year, but I was approved to do it, so we have some pretty exciting things coming in the next few years as far as the shop department goes. “

BIG MAN: Mr. Balls will be right in the middle of all the new offerings and changes taking place in the voc. ed. department next school year.

A addition is planned for the mechanics shop where the current class of mechanics and repair is taught. A new class, Mechanics Repair II will also take place there next school year.

So yes, seniors, it is true the new kids get the automotive class we waited for, but we can at least feel partially responsible for this awesome change. And be thankful, you new students, because your shop offerings will be awesome with some grade-A teachers.

1 Comment

One Response to “Mr. Balls Moves Up In Life”

1. Josh on May 16th, 2017 2:15 pm

Mr. Balls is funny

[Reply]

Mr. Balls Moves Up In Life