Eighth Movie in Fast and Furious Franchise Leaves Previous Seven in the Dust

© Universal Pictures

© Universal Pictures

DJ hillyard

This past Monday, I went and saw the new movie The Fate of the Furious. As the eight installment of the popular movie franchise Fast and Furious, this one beats them all in my opinion.

In the first one the family of fast driving criminals led by Dominic Torero (Vin Diesel) picks up a new family member, Brian (Paul Walker), who stays with them until he dies in tragic car accident in the seventh movie Furious 7.

During these past movies, the family always sticks together to take out the threats. In 7, Letty(Michelle Rodriguez)—Dom’s girlfriend switches sides because of a head injury, not because she wanted to turn on them. The theme through all the movies is family and loyalty.

In this most recent film, Dom leaves his family after a past friend (Cipher) gives him a reason to leave his family and join the bad guys. After doing their dirty work Dom left his family to do, he remembers that family is everything and Letty is his real women he loves. Dom gets stuck, however, after finding his past girl friend (Elena) has a kid to carry on the Loretto name. His sense of doing the right thing by his baby keeps him from returning to his family; plus, his kid is in danger.

I honestly think that this movie is better than the rest. It kinda keeps you on the edge of your seat throughout the whole movie. With lots of action-packed moments and a 2018 Dodge Charger SRT demon fast street legal car, I enjoyed the whole thing. You will too.

.